Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hello people of the internet!
August is quickly approaching and that means something very important is about to happen. My hometown (Las Vegas) will be having its annual Star Trek Convention! Unfortunately I was unable to attend last year's convention but I was at the previous Las Vegas Star Trek Convention where I was part of breaking the world record for "the most people in Star Trek costumes in one place" (and  I have a certificate to prove it!)

The Las Vegas convention last year broke the world record once again and they plan on attempting to beat their record once more this year. Anyone who will be in the Las Vegas area on Saturday, August 11 should definitely throw on a pair of vulcan ears and get down there to help break the record.
P.S. I'm in that picture somewhere, I promise! lol

1 comment: